- English: I love you
- German: Ich liebe dich.
- Portuguese: Eu amo-te
- Brazilian: Eu te amo
- Keymash: alskdfjcashbcnlasdjfan
- Harry Potter: Always
- Thornberry: BLARHAGARHHGARH
- Dean: Don't ever change.
- Fangirlish: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LOOK AT YOU jasdhfifhss
- Hungarian: Szeretlek
- Persian: Doostet daram
- Czech: Miluju tě
- Turkish: Seni seviyorum
- Batman: NO LOVE. ONLY JUSTICE.
- Russian: Я тебя люблю (Ya tebya lyublyu)
- Italian: Ti amo~
- Spanish: Te amo.
- Loki: You have heart.
- Augustus Waters: Okay?
- Hazel Grace Lancaster: Okay.
- Adele: Never mind, I'll find someone like you
- Captain Jack Harkness: Hi, I'm Captain Jack Harkness.
- Peeta: I don't want to forget
- Katniss: Real
- Sherlock: You're an idiot.
- John Watson: I always say "I love you", but it's usually subtext
- Spock: I have been emotionally compromised
- The Doctor: Rose Tyler... I--
- Thor: You give up this poisonous dream! You come home.
- Arthur: Merlin, you idiot!
- Steven Moffat: Make them suffer. That is how I show the emotion you humans refer to as 'love'.
- Daleks: EXTERMINATE!
- Star Wars: I know
- Law & Order Special Victims Unit: I'd Give You a Kidney
- Caroline Forbes: I'm afraid of you
- Klaus Mikaelson: He's your first love. I intend to be your last.
- Scott Pilgrim: I'm in lesbians with you.
- Sam Winchester: Jerk
- Dean Winchester: Bitch
- Cas: We share a profound bond
- Captain Hook: You are my bean.
- Emma Swan: Go eat your jello.
- Bug: Eep-opp-ork-ah-ah
- Tony Stark: Give yourself 12% of the credit
- Pepper: We were having 12% of a moment
- Loki: Sentiment
- Hulk: HULK SMASH DAT ASS
- Odin: HUARGH
- Coulson: I watched you while you slept
- Sherlock: Sherlock is actually a girl's name.
- Crowley: I torture all my friends.
people should just reply to anon hate with this
damn dude thats brutal
Make Mr. Rogers proud. Both of them.
I love how we’ve all slowly grown up to be replicas of the antagonists in the TV shows we watched:
And of course, Moseby
Did they ever reveal how Captain America was thawed? Because I’m picturing a bunch of Shield agents with hair dryers and I don’t think that’s quite right.
phil coulson thawed him with the burn of his gaze
who looks at us
the way Kristen Bell
looks at sloths.
When shows come off their hiatus
this is the best thing i’ve seen all day
OMFG it’s back on my dash